Dr. Nagaraju Podila
Double PG in Management Science,
PhD in Management &
M.Sc in Yoga.
Highlights & Information
• Organised “Yoga confluence” on September 2015 at BVRIT Women’s Engineering College on September 2016.
• Every month Pramanik Yoga will organise Train the Trainer workshop on particular disease for yoga teacher’s. So far, under me 173 yoga teachers had trained.
• Pramanik Yoga is taking the responsibility on research area for different diseases in association with Vishnu Educational Society, Vishnu Pharmacy and Vishnu Dental Hospital.
• Recently Padmasri Smt Nanaammal India’s Oldest yoga Teacher 99 years felicitated in my at Pramanik Yoga, she practiced yoga Infront of 1000 students which motivate a lot.
• Customize programs to the individual with Props like (Wooden blocks, yoga belt and yoga chair.)
• Asanas and Pranayama to memory skills for student’s fraternity.
• 360 degrees, teaching approach.
• Teaching with props for Body and Mind Alignment.
• Certificate programs for 60 hours to 120 hours on the alignment of Yoga Asanas.
Achievements & Awards
National Yoga Champion For 2015 Organized In Bangalore By S-Vysya.
Received “Young Social Entrepreneur Award” For Yoga Services From The NFED In Coimbatore On 2017.
Columnist In Regional News Paper Like Namaste Telangana, Sakshi Etc…
As Yoga Consultant
I am rendering my services to few professional bodies and corporate as a consultant like:
- Industrial Association
- TCS, Accenture etc…
- Vishnu Educational Society
My Yoga studio and Research Centre
Currently my studio is located at Madhapur heart of the Hyderabad city. Where my studio is completely occupied in 2000 sft with all amenities and easy to access to all the geographical locations of the city surroundings.
Meet our Team
Moied Khan Quadri
Mr. Moied Khan Quadri is excel in osteopathy by having 3 years of experience and having sound knowledge in oil therapy. With his experience he relieve chronic knee pains and back pains and rest of the others health problems.
Pramanik Yoga Executive
My self Kailash Dumpala, I have completed my graduation in the year 2021 from Railway Degree College, Osmania University in the stream BSc(MSCs). After my graduation I started working at a Genomics Company as a Junior Associate and now after I quit my job it’s been 5 months I have approached Shri P. Nagaraju garu to learn Yoga and I was blessed by Guru ji and accepted me as his student.